These are important time quotes we should adhere to in our lives from the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and saints of past.
“By the decline of time, indeed humankind is in a condition of utter loss – except for those who believe and do righteous deeds – and exhort one another to uphold the truth, and exhort one another to persevere in faith with patience.” – Quran, The Declining Day 103:1
Time Quotes by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
Bismillah techtile lite arabic calligraphy silver wall clock.
– Prophet Muhammad’s (p.b.u.h) prayer
Ummamart wall clocks are designed for modern homes with an appreciation of islamic art and contemporary design. Rare combination of latin and arabic numbers are applied for uniqueness, while graphics backgrounds serve to make your wall clock both a practical item and a decorative piece for your home.
Time Quotes by Saints
- Regret for wasted time should be deep, for time passes quickly and it is difficult to make up what you have missed. – Ibn al-Qayyim
- Whatever has passed of this life is just like a dream and whatever is left of it is just a hope. – Abu Hazim
- The people who will most accountable on the Day of Resurrection will be the healthy ones who had free time. – Mu’awiyah b. Qurrah
- Losing time is worse than death because death separates you from this world wheras wasting time separates you from Allah. – Ibn Qayyim
- Neglect not your time, nor use it haphazardly; on the contrary you should bring yourself to account. Structure your litanies and other practices during each day and night. This is how to bring about the spiritual blessing (baraka) in each period. If each of your breaths is a priceless jewel, Be not like the deceived fools who are joyous because each day their wealth increases while their life grows ever shorter. – Imam Al Ghazali
- Whatever has passed of this life is just like a dream and whatever is left of it is just a hope. – Abu Hazim Salamah b. Dinar
- Time is like capital in the hands of an investor, which he invests for the purpose of profit. The greater the amount being invested the greater time returns. So whoever takes advantage of doing good deeds in his life has achieved success, while whoever wastes his investment will not see any profit but incur great loss.
- Stay away from the busying aspects of life, and surely, life has abundant busying aspects. Every man who indulges in an aspect of life that fills his time, then that door he opened will open ren more doors of busying aspects for him.
- We blame time and the fault is in us. There is no fault in time except us.
- Time betrays the one who believes he possesses time and it does not seek to please the one who blames it. – Imam Ali