Multifunctional All-Purpose All-Terrain Survival Stove
- Perfect for all your outdoor excursions and adventures.
- Ultra-lightweight at 0.06 pounds
- Body can be fully dismantled and conveniently stored in the included mesh bag
- Strong foldable arm holders to heavy pot
- Extremely tolerant to heat.
All-Purpose Camping Stove
- Compatible with easily accessible, combustible materials that produce no toxic emissions (twigs, wood, leaves and peat) and more.
- Excellent addition to your existing camp kitchen’s cooking supplies.
- Designed exclusively for your comfort and efficiency
- All-purpose stove can withstand the extreme temperatures produced by various sources of fuel: wood, alcohol, peat, leaves, twigs and coal.
- Equipped with engraved anti-skid radians that securely ground your cookware to the unit.
- Portability means this multipurpose stove can be used for an array of outdoor activities, and makes an excellent addition to your camp kitchen accessories.
- Unmatched capacity to endure extreme temperatures produced by different fueling sources.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with all weather conditions and terrains. Body is built to securely build and host your fire, producing a consistent fire source even in windy and severe weather conditions.
- Prepare your favorite wholesome meals away from the comfort of your home.
- Solid, scratch-resistant stainless-steel body designed exclusively for the rugged outdoors.
- Produces no harmful toxins or chemical residue to pollute the earth. As natural fuel is the primary combustible source, all residue left behind from the cooker is conveniently disposable ash.
Easy to Clean
- This mini stove is extremely easy to clean up after cooking. Just dump put the ashes from the removable tray.
- Wide space in the middle of the arm holder so that you don’t need to remove the Pot to fuel sources.
- Provides a simplified user friendly, and hassle free outdoor cooking experience for everyone.
How to use user-friendly, and hassle free outdoor cooking survival stove
1. Removed the pot holder and the alcohol plate (if you’re using twigs, leaves or paper)
2. Gather twigs, dried leaves, scrap papers or coals and put it inside.
3. Light it up with a lighter or a match and wait for the fire to rise.
4. Put on the Pot and keep on adding up fuel sources to keep it the fire on.