What is Ozone?
Ozone (O3) is a natural oxidizing gas that is produced from the oxygen (O2) present in the atmosphere. It is a highly oxidative gas, capable of degrading chemical compounds and eliminating microorganisms, thus considered an environmentally effective air purifier, and water purifier, to disinfect air, purify water and treat chronic diseases.
Ozone has been used in potable water treatment plants since 1906, where the first industrial ozonation station was built in France. The FDA, which controls foods and medicines in the United States, has accepted ozone as an effective and safe antimicrobial agent for the treatment, storage and processing of food and sanitation of drinking water.
How to Apply Ozone
Place fruits and veges in a container (preferably glass) of water, then attach the stone to the hose of the ozone machine and place it at the bottom of the container. Switch Ozone Generator on for 15mins to ozonize and start the disinfection process.
Place meat in a glass container and ozonize for 20min. Soon white foamy bubble will appear. This foam is the hormones that the ozone remove from the meat.
Place the stone+hose in a glass, or jar of water and ozonize for 10mins to 15mins.
Place the cylindrical stone directly into the bottle of oil to ozonate from 15min to 25min.
*Manufacturer’s recommendation: For each liter of water, ozonate from 5min to 10min.
- The use of ozone generator does not warrant the neglect of doctors’ advice. Seek medical treatment when necessary.
- Ozone takes a moment to convert to oxygen; it is advisable to open windows wide and leave the kitchen or room where the ozone is being produced by your ozone generator.
- Ozone generators sanitize, they do not remove particulates such as dust or pollen from the air.
REMOVE objectionable pollutants from your food before cooking and eating!
- Place your food item (eg. chicken, seafood, vegetables) in a water-filled glass or plastic bowl.
- Add himalayan salt and spread evenly, a teaspoon or two depending on the amount of food.
- Switch on ozone generator and timer.
1. Agricultural Chemical Detox
Detoxify fruits and vegetables; killing bacteria, keep them fresh, eliminating bad odor and reducing hormone.
2. Skin Care & Oral Hygiene
Beautify the skin by activating skin cells and removing speckle, and promoting dental hygiene by preventing halitosis and tooth cavities.
3. Water Treatment
Treats and decolonizes water from bacteria, removes fishy smell.
4. Purify Air
Kills atmospheric bacteria; disinfecting and eliminating bad odor especially in household and office areas.
Amazing Benefits of Ozone
- Removes soluble iron and manganese by oxidation
- Dissolves and kills pesticides and agrochemicals on the surface of fruits and vegetables
- Disinfects bacteria on the surface of vegetables
- Dissolves organic and bleaching impurities by increasing the oxygen level in the water
- Removes odor and smoke in the air in the preparation of food such as garlic and fish
- Removes bad smell from noxious gases such as formaldehyde, molds, paints and carpets
- Preserves the freshness and the flavor of meat
- Destroys the bacteria on the surface of cutlery
- Disinfect bottles, bottles, nozzles and toys
- Kills bacteria in the oral cavity and helps cure diseases like stomatitis and faucitis
- Purify drinking water from the regular tap or while camping in the wilderness
- Extend the life of fruits and vegetables while sanitizing and improving flavor
- Sanitize cooking utensils like forks, spoons, knives, spatulas, tongs and more
- Treat hot tub or spa water without harsh, noxious chemicals like chlorine
- Purify bath water to improve hygiene, protect hair and nurture skin and pores
- Disinfect baby bottles after washing for additional protection against germs, bacteria and virus
- Neutralize Office Air for fresher, more pleasant, and cleaner breathing experience throughout the work day
- Deodorize the air at home, eliminating odors caused by cats, dogs and other pets; infuse a crisp, clean, pleasurable scent only found in nature
- Removes mold and mildew odors in the bathroom or basement
- Neutralizes cooking odors like offensive smells caused by onion, spices, burnt oil, fish, etc.
- Kills bacteria in both air and water for extra safety and precaution during cold and flu season
- Ozonizes olive oil and other oils in liquid form, preserving and improving the taste and texture
- Purifies aquarium water to provide a healthier living environment and remove unsightly discoloration
- Fights pollen and other allergens throughout the year, helping alleviate symptoms for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Ozonizes doctor and dental offices including the removal of bio film, water sanitation, air improvement and more
- Immediately neutralizes smoke caused by cigarettes, cigars, woodburning, fireplace and house fires